Wednesday, January 5, 2011

William + Michelle

Will has been a friend of our family's for... well, a long time. The kind of friend that shows up for dinner and you forget that he's not family. Recently he's been a bit preoccupied...

Meet Michelle.
Michelle has also been a good friend of ours and I'm so happy for the both of them! And so glad that Michelle is moving 800 miles closer to me. (I realize this isn't about me, but I'm just saying.)

A known fact of Will and Michelle's relationship is that Will is always making Michelle laugh. So cute!
Sweet.
I do believe this one is my favorite.
Love a the white space here... (what do you call white space when its not white?)
Sweet details.
This is a close second to being my favorite. :)
And last but not least – a portrait. They will make fine wedding pictures, don't you think?
Thanks Will and Michelle. I'm excited for the big day!

5 comments:

Elisabeth Lindsey said...

purely awesome! Love that couple!

william stewart said...

wow liza, some really awesome pictures! thanks alot again. oh and you guys might have to pull another chair up to the table... i'll be bringing michelle along with me i'm sure ;)

Charlotte Schneider said...

I think I shall be a copycat and say that your favorites are my favorites, too :) Beautiful pictures as always, Liza! Will and Michelle are an absolutely gorgeous couple!

Bekah said...

Cute! good work as always lize :D

Emily said...

Liza I LOVE these!!! :) wow :)