Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A good cause...

Every once in awhile design projects come up that I get excited about. Design projects that carry on past the sale, past the worn out t-shirt, past the outdated website. Design projects that carry on into eternity. I'm sharing one of them today...

Global Samaritans approached me last year and asked if I would design a few t-shirts for their online store. Of course I said yes. (I may have even jumped up and down a little bit).

I'll give you a preview below and I would highly recommend that you go to their online store and pick one up for yourselves and your friends. They're only $16 (plus $4 shipping) apiece and "all of the proceeds from items sold in our online store will benefit the college education fund of the fifty-six children residing at Global Samaritans Childrens Home."

Option #1: Option #2: Has their logo on the front and all of the kids names on the back in the shape of Africa. Option #3: Logo on the side and their name and website on the sleeve. Option #4: Verses (double click on the picture to see a bigger version). Will be on a women's v-neck t-shirt. See the website for more details.
Let me know if you buy one!

1 comment:

Leigh Ann Harris said...

Yeah!! I love them!!! Thank you so much for doing this for them! I will be getting one...as soon as I can make a decision...they are all great!!