Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Blog changes

To everyone who has brought up my blog in the last few months and wondered where in the world I am, this is for you. :)

Not that there is lack of material to blog about, but the material has changed a bit. The original intent of this blog was to give brides a sneak peak of their pictures and would-be brides something to browse through. And its been begging for an update for several years now.

I graduated from Hennepin Tech in Minneapolis, MN in December with an AAS degree in Graphic Design (Web Emphasis) and have launched my own business and lizahartman.com. The blog will soon be transferred over to that site. And while it will still include the occasional happy couple, my emphasis is now on the web design industry. Its time to put that degree to work!

And since posts without pictures are boring, here's a photo of the outside of the restored train station that I have my office space in.
Yes, I do have to pinch myself almost everyday to remind myself that this is real. I love what I do. I love where God has me. I am incredibly blessed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Liza that is so cool! So happy for you.

Charlotte Schneider said...

Nu-uh! NU-UH!!!! I have to see this next time I'm in Shelbyville. I am so happy for you, Lize! You must feel like you're dreaming :)

Emily said...

yay! so happy for you! :)