Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Southern Style

This summer, I was once again delighted to second shoot for Hannah. Tons of fun- 1.) I love being the assistant every once in awhile because I feel like you can just shoot for "the love of the game" more than concentrating on getting each shot on the list. 2.) Because the wedding was a gorgeous outdoor Tenessee wedding, southern belle style. 3.) Because its always great to hang out with Hannah for a weekend!

Here are a few of my favorites:

The wedding site. Every Southern belle needs a plantation...
Shauna- the bride. One time I was walking through a mall and saw an image that looked something like this, larger than life, covering the back wall of a jewelers shop. I thought to myself, "If I was a wedding photographer, I would take pictures like that..." Fast forward 5 or 6 years and here it is. Booya! :) Sweet.Go to Hannah's site to check out more!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the flowers