Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Luke and Katie- part #1

Katie and I have been friends forever. Together we have photo albums full of the best childhood memories that any girl could ask for. We went through the pen pal stage, have spent many weeks at each others' houses, been on road trips together, gotten into trouble together, and figured out life together. A few years ago, this great guy named Luke came along but Katie remained just as loyal as she ever was to our friendship. I appreciate that so much and look forward to more photo albums full of memories, starting with this one.

Love this one!!!Katie and Luke are adorable together. As you can see, he makes her very happy. In Katie's words, "Our life together is gonna be a party."
One of my favorites.
A nice little portrait.
Love the "realness" of this one.
Luke wasn't a huge fan of this location right away, because the "trees are so small"... but we all agreed that it turned out pretty cool.
One last shot...
I love you both! And I'm looking forward to your wedding!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Liza!
You capture such EMOTION with your pictures! LOVE them, and I don't even know this couple.
YOU are amazing!
Love,
Aunt Jan