Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Brian & Danielle

There's a little bit of history here... Through a mentoring program at church, and ultimately the grace of God, I became Danielle's "big sister" somewhere around 6 years ago. What a pleasure! So many memories... Danielle makes the best birthday cards ever, she's always ready for a random adventure, she keeps her chin up and a smile on her face through everything.

I was privileged to be with her when she gave her heart to Jesus. I've also been privileged to watch God shape her "husband values". I watched her make hard decisions and stick with them.

Then Brian entered and SWEPT Danielle off her feet.

I couldn't have been happier when she recently stuck out her left hand for me to see... I could go on and on, but I'll just say that, Danielle, I love you and I'm so proud of who you've allowed God to make you and will probably cry many happy tears when I see you in white.





2 comments:

Emily said...

They are the cutest!!!
these are wonderful liza :)

Charlotte Schneider said...

I'll be joining you in those tears, Liza! When I saw the pictures Danielle sent with the invitation this morning, I was squealing over how beautiful and blissfully happy they look! This is one of those couples you see and just know they're in love...and you captured that beautifully! :)