Thursday, August 12, 2010

Forrest and Emily

Okay, what to say about this wedding? I feel so privileged to be able to attend these kind of events... I'll just let the pictures do the talking. But if I had to sum it all up, I'll say what I said to my family when they asked- "The whole wedding was Christ-honoring". And thats something!

Before the craziness of the day started, they had a girl brunch. No wedding talk, just enjoying each other! There was lots of laughter, some tears, great looking food and a special devotional given by a good friend of Emily's.

I can't think of a better way to start the day!


Doesn't she look beautiful!
The ladies. Trust me, their faces looked even better than this, but I just love this shot!
Forrest, looking pretty good himself...
Love this!
Then we come to the ceremony. The first few minutes of the ceremony were worship time. A time to thank God for His faithfulness. I had "Jesus Paid it All" in my head for days afterward.
First things are still first. Even on the wedding day. Wooee! It did my heart good just to be there and soak it up.


Forrest requested that everyone remain seated as his bride came down the aisle so he could actually see her walk down the aisle... how sweet! Here she comes.
HERE SHE COMES!!!
Pronounced Mr. and Mrs.
They seem happy about that!
The whole gang.
Married!
Love the feel of this one.
And this one.
You may remember from their engagement pictures. They rock this look. :)
my. favorite. and it becomes even more so every time I look at it.
First dance.
Love the happiness in this one.
Honeymoon bound.
May He continue to bless you two as you run after Him. Thank you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great job, Liza! Glad to be a part of it and see you in ACTION! You definitely make it special for each and every happy couple with capturing their memories:-)