Saturday, May 8, 2010

Kelvin & Milly

After taking Kelvin and Milly's engagement pictures, I knew taking their wedding pictures was going to make the photographer in me very happy. And I was not disappointed. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves...

When I saw the dress, I was excited, but then when I saw the birdcage veil, I was beyond excited.

Beautiful.
Kelvin, looking pretty good himself.
Their first glimpse of each other that day.
It started raining right away, so we ducked into an old grain mill that we were only semi-allowed to be in. :)My favorite of the day. Hands down. Love it.



Kelvin, Milly and 16 of their best friends, lookin good.




A light moment during the ceremony.
Love the feel of this one. Goin' for a ride on the big green tractor...They really did ride off in a big green tractor, towing the wedding party in this wagon. :) Credits to this picture belong to Miriam True, my wonderful assistant for the day. Thanks Mim!Love you guys!

3 comments:

Mim said...

Liza they are soooo good!!!! and I just have to say "I took that last one!" lol

katie. said...

as always Lyz, ROCK ON!!! God has really gifted you and you are using that gift beautifully!! proud of you.

Starla Martin said...

Liza, I finally got to see the pictures of Milly and Kelvin's wedding and they are amazing. They both are very photogenic, but you made them live in the photos and I felt like I was seeing their spirit as well. There are joy and vibrancy in your photography I do not see very often. God is truly blessing the work of your hands and eyes. I look forward to seeing more people and God's creation come alive by God's gift to you. Love, Starla