Monday, March 8, 2010

Mark + Melissa

You might recall a wedding in the recent past where the bride has some similarities with this bride. For good reason, Katie is Melissa's sister and got married just 6 months ago. Melissa and I also have tons of memories together. I love this girl! Not only is she so much fun, but above all, she has a heart that seeks God no matter the cost. And she got married this past weekend in Michigan! Seeing her with Mark would put a smile on anyone's face. I know Mark is a good man, he treats her so well and makes her SO HAPPY. A beautiful thing to see God's plan unfold for them!
Beautiful, and it shines from the inside out.So happy!UPDATE: As I was looking back over this post, I wondered to myself, "What's with the groom always taking second violin at their own weddings??" So, this is Mark – looking pretty good himself... He's definitely looking at Mel here. And that's the way he likes it, obviously. :)
They met out west on a traveling harvest crew, so it was only fitting that we photograph at the farm... I love this one of them!
And this one.

A fun little shot...
This wedding party looks like they came right out of the latest "winter wonderland weddings" magazine, don't they?

The colors for the wedding were orange and blue, and it was gorgeous! Melissa thought of every little detail...
We headed outside for one last shot... Here's to having and holding each other for the rest of your lives.
Love you guys!

3 comments:

Liz said...

wow, lize!! these are awesome, awesome, awesome! and what a cute couple...

Anonymous said...

Liza Hartman...I am jealous :P Lol I must admit you did quite a good job w/ your...*cough* Canon...*cough* ;) Love you, Rachael

Amanda Seibert said...

well done, once again. :-) love the last shot!