Saturday, April 4, 2009

What God has joined together...

Keven and Katie were so easy and fun to photograph. So many of these pictures are simply little snippets of Keven and Katie's relationship as it happens. They clearly have waited for God and are rejoicing in the work of His hands, and it was truly a joy to be a part of!

A nice portrait...
One of those moments I was talking about.
Beautiful!Just so the wedding party gets the credit they deserve, it is somewhere around 45 degrees here (wedding party, correct if I'm wrong, I know it felt way colder than that!), but they NEVER complained and we were rewarded with some great shots!
However, I turned my back for just a minute and somehow all the girls manged to snatch a jacket.


This is one of my favorites for the day.
You are a special couple and I look forward to seeing more of the plan that God has for you two!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the one of them on the bench and the wedding party behide them

Anonymous said...

Keven and Katie are so cute together!