Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The end of a memorable day...

My very good friend, Julie, married her best friend this Saturday on her parents front porch in a private ceremony. It was a very sweet and meaningful day. We, all of her childhood friends, agreed that this is how we imagined Julie's wedding to be... all of the people she loved gathered at a place that she loved.
My mentor, Shelley, took all of their wedding pictures. But at sunset, Julie asked me to take one more picture... This is it. I think its perfect. As a photographer, you have images in your mind that are usually ten times better than what equipment will capture. But when I saw this, I was completely satisfied. Julie and Tyler, what a privilege to share in your wedding day. May the love and beauty of your marraige only grow as you grow together in Him. Love you both!

2 comments:

Alison said...

Liza, you're right. It's perfect and absolutely beautiful!

Liz said...

OH MY GOODNESS, LIZE!
What an awesome, awesome shot!