Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I have waited for you

On the first weekend in August, I was privileged be a part of Seth and Joanna's wedding... Even though we had not met before, their down-to-earth personality, connection with each other and a shared love for our Savior made the day a joy to be a part of. Seth and Joanna are, without a doubt, a match made in heaven.
Before the wedding, Joanna had mentioned to me that her and Seth had chosen to wait until their wedding day for their first kiss. What an example! What a contrast to this generation! I'm sure they would tell you it was worth the wait.
The happy couple.
I love this shot of them simply because it speaks so much about their adoration of each other.
My wonderful assistant for the day, Tina Harness, suggested that the wedding party walk arm in arm together, which was so fitting because the wedding party is made up entirely and only of Seth and Joanna's family.
With this ring...
May the celebration continue for you two. Thank you for inviting me to be a part of your day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thats so cool that all the wedding party was their family!So cute!