Thursday, December 6, 2007

Fort Myer's Beach

My brother, Brett and his beautiful wife Callie were married on the white beachs of Fort Myer's Florida on Sunday. It was a very small, meaningful wedding. There were more than a few tears shed as we watched them exchange vows to love and cherish forever...

Can you tell a wedding by the shoes? I think so... but this isn't quite fair, because Callie was barefoot most of the time, but aren't they georgous? This was the spot where Brett first saw his beautiful bride in her wedding dress.







They are so happy...


One last sunset picture



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Adrienne said...

Liza, I love the pics! They looked gorgeous. Her dress was a wow! :) Thinking of you often and your adventures in India with my sister. Blessings to you.
Adrienne